Tuesday 1 April 2014

OUGD 503 - OUGD 503 - Individual practice - YCN brief final & submission





These were the final prints that I went with, I was happy with the way the pattern repeated and felt that it wasnt too obvious. Looking through the brief criteria I feel I fulfilled it on every level, I also thought it fitted very well with Cath Kidson's existing brand identity.
On the brief they outline their brand as

Approachable and inclusive
Warm and friendly
Cheerful and fun
Confident and quirky
Imaginative and unique
Modern and relevant
Comforting and homely
Straightforward and real

I really feel that this print represents everything they asked for in this brief, with the key phrase being modern british woman 

When it came down to submission I put together a few design board just outlining what I had designed and how it relates back to the brief.






I mocked up my work onto Cath Kidson products to get across where my designs could be implemented within their range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment